Monday, December 28, 2009

Just baby talk...

Tonight We went to the base and looked at the baby area. It freeked me out a little.
We looked at baby bath tubs, almost bought one.
We looked at car seats / strollers and I almost started crying... Not with joy.
Then I browsed through changing pads/covers and crib sheets...
Oh and then remembered we did not buy the mattress yet!
It does not come with the crib, lol!!!!
Then off to sheets...
Do I buy pink... Or stick with white, just in case!?
I think I'll wait...
I have to be 100000% thankful to my aunt Jackie who has given me so much newborn essentials, clothing wise & a boppy.
Also Paula who gave me a swing... And Julie who also gave me Like-new clothing.
Meemaw also gave me some nice winter things....
I am just starting to panic a bit.
We will have everything we need.... We will !!!
Feb 10-20th time frame is not Right Now or anything.
I just needed to write this... To get it off of my chest.

The good news is, our room is ready due to Ethan and His Nesting!!!
The floors/everything has been dusted and cleaned as of yesterday. Haha!

Oh and ... We have decided on a name ... Well 2.
One for a girl and one for a boy, Finally!!!
No were not telling! Ha!
But, if you were here@ Christmas... You would know it, as Ej labled a gifts with her name. :-)
.........
I feel better! LOL

2 comments:

B said...

Aw, browsing the baby section always makes me want to have one more, just so I can buy all the cutie, tiny stuff! Have you gotten any Japanese stuff for her (and it IS a girl!!!!)?

O & E are so adorable in their Xmas outfits! Too cute!!!

Hope you guys have an awesome New Year!

Brenda said...

Aw, browsing the baby department always makes me want to have another one, just so I can buy all the cutie, tiny baby stuff! Have you gotten any cute Japanese stuff for her (and it IS a girl, I just know it!)

O & E are so adorable in their Xmas outfits! Too cute!

Hope you guys have an awesome New Year!