Monday, June 28, 2010

Random Pictures of June

Im going to start and end with Ava. :)
She is growing so fast!!

Ombudsmen park.

Friends Forever (most of these kids PCS'd this summer. :( )

Evan loves Ava!

Girls Weekend in Minakami Japan

Evan heads to Kinder this year, WOW.

Ava, 4 months

Olivia, 8 yrs.

Yunessun Spa, Hakone Japan
(With WONDERFUL friends, who moved already :-( )

A treat in Yokosuka

Girl Scout end of year Camp Fire.

Truely Random

Tyler, Graduate 2010
(Tammy's Son. She asked me to do some photo's. They turned out nice.)

Ava, ... :) Today June 28th 2010

2 comments:

Gina said...

Ava is gorgeous, congratulations!!! : )

Alisa said...

Thank you Gina!

On a side note, I've been still reading your blog & notice I can't comment anymore.
I just wanted you to know, I still enjoy it & the boys are getting so big & handsome.