- Today was Olivia's 1st day of Spring Break. She is mostly looking forward to Spring Break being over, ... let me explain... She has a Reading Log she has to fill in over Spring Break. If she fill's in the enitire paper, she will get to go with all the other 'special' students and have a 'pink lemonaid party'. She is SUPER Exicted about that party... and has been reading her head off, all by herself!!
- Today i thought a trip to the Beach would be nice, but the weather did not pan out. It was a Beautiful day, but Cold. It had to be 40's (maybe 30's) with that wind chill, but 60 in the Sun. Brrrrrrrr So, we stayed for 10 minutes... and headed out! haha!
- We decided to go eat an early (3:30 pm) dinner @ IHOP. Now, we have not been to IHOP in at least 4 years, maybe more! Olivia saw a Commercial on TV for a http://www.hortonmovie.com/ 'Horton Hears a Who' Menu. You know, Green Eggs and Ham and Crazy Pancakes. Well, thats what she BEGGED to 'do'. (We saw the movie over the weekend.) So, i gave in, and we went. The kids had a Blast with that dinner and the Jello/Sprite Drink. How Creative!!
- Please Enjoy the photo's from today... ;) I had F-U-N getting pic's from that super cool meal.
- FYI, Olivia learned her lesson... just because it looks Fun ... does not mean it Taste's Good! haha. She loved the Green Eggs and some of her pancakes... but in general, she was not impressed. A Lesson Learned!
18 hours ago