Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ok, 1st set-back...

Ok, so the bus that we were going to take tomorrow morning was Cancelled, or should i say Delayed 24 hours.
There was a part of me, that kept thinking... how am i going to Drive to Yokosuka @ 4 am... ? Crazy Early... Now there's the part of me that's thinking, how am i going to take the train to Yokota w/ 2 kids and a suitcase in tow?
I don't know... i really don't.
I honestly have no plan, other than to wait and see what Ej says.
Maybe he will meet us in Yokohama Station. &&Fingers Crossed&& he does.
I can get to Yokohama... I just don't know about the rest.
.............. I cant worry about things i have no control of.
And, if it were just me... or me and a child(1)... i think i would not have a problem training it there, .... but w/ 2 small kids and a suit case?
I just don't know!
.....................................................................................

0 comments: