Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm a lazy blogger, but i have an excuse!

So on the Fruit Scale... If all is going well, we have a Lime! :)
YAY... I love sour things, so ... a lime sounds Perfect!
Actually, i have been craving Sour Everything!!!
What do you think that means?

I'm Tired!
Seriously though, we have had some company for a few weeks...
And, I'm Pregnant!

Anyways, we have our next appointment on August 4th and i should be on the Verge of 12 weeks!
Honestly though... and i can be honest right?
I am not even feeling tight in the clothing area...
I do worry sometimes something is not right.
BUT, other than the Non Tummy Growth (just yet)...
I do have excessive tiredness, major food issues (including burping...ugh!) and sore 'stuff'.
LOL
I just plain ole get tired so easily, and feel light headed in the shower and wanna puke when brushing my teeth!
All those sound like 'good' things...... right?
Well, I am not in control of this one, so i am taking it one week at a time.

1 comments:

Flea said...

Whoa, whoa. I just SAW this! Holy crap! That's so awesome! I'm getting all teary eyed.