Friday, September 18, 2009

The Big Ultrasound~!

Today was our big ultrasound!!
We had a very long/thorough ultrasound and so far everything looks good.
After all the measurements, she looked for 'something' to let us know the sex of the baby.
We looked a few times and every time we saw No Boy Parts.
So, we are 80~90% sure it's a Girl! :-)
But, she wanted to warn me that with Girls, sometimes the 'parts' are hiding. She said in her case... w/ her last baby... it was "Girl on ultrasound and Boy when born".
haha.
Anyways, i am going with "Girl".

In other news. At my Very First (1st) ultrasound in June was told Feb 19th for a Due Date... per measurements.
Today, as per last "Cycle" my Due date is Feb 14th, Valentines Day... but the baby is measuring Feb 10th. haha.
So, with my 'track record' i am thinking early February.
I am going to stick with my Valentines Day Due date for now. :)
We will just have to wait and see.

4 comments:

Sarah@mommyinjapan said...

Congratulations on your (possible) girl!

When I was pregnant with our fourth girl, the doctor told us in two ultrasounds that we were having a boy. Somehow I didn't believe him so at the next ultrasound when he started with "sorry", fortunately, I wasn't too shocked!

Also, our second girl's birthday is on Valentine's Day. It's cute but it's a mixed blessing in Japan. The girls are supposed to give boys a gift on Valentine's Day. We'll see how that plays out when she's older. Also, it kind of wrecks Valentine's Day for us since we celebrate her birthday instead of going out!

HannFamily said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! YAY chinese chart!!!!!!!!!! Oh by the way Congrads, you'll be happ either way!

Wendy said...

Rocky Horror Picture Show rocks!!!

And congratulations on your soon-to-be-born girl!

Gina said...

Congratulations. A girl sounds fantastic. And what a good looking kid, you can tell in the profile of the ultrasound. Gonna be a beautiful babe!

Any cravings yet? : )