Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mikoshi Parade... Snacks and Games!

A few weekends ago, there was a Mikoshi Parade near the Main base. We tried to make it to the actual Parade, but ... we were lazy and chill'd at home all day.
We decided to head out anyways, and hit up the Food and "game" booths, for the kids.
We had a very nice time, and it was nice weather.
Check out the slideshow! --->or click here for the slide show, if you receive this via e-mail<---
I added caption's this time, and i hope the slide show 'thing' is working out.
It's much easier for me, ... if you like... give me feedback. Photo's or Slide show?

1 comments:

Chris said...

Your slide show was fun to look at. I remember those goody food things from our tour in Yokohama, many years ago, when the large shopping center there was a housing area and Navy Exchange. Sweet memories I am now trying to scrap.

Japan, a part of me was left behind!