Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Thoughts...

If you're already pregnant, definitely have another baby.

If you have one child and don't mind giving up all your sanity, freedom and time, definitely have another baby.

If you have two children, and you want another baby, you're already crazy and one more won't make you any crazier!

The 'Baby Thing' has been on my mind these days. I don't know if it's time, but i do keep thinking it might be.
No worries family... we are not pregnant... nor are we trying (i would have to see a doctor to do that)... but the thought of another addition to the Family has been on my mind.

As i am sitting here typing this... i have a thought... I moved to Japan in Nov. Last Time and was Pregnant in March of the following year. What is up with this time of year? I am thinking ... Olivia and the Next baby (if/when)... will be 8 years apart! WOW!!! Seams soooo long! and ... Evan will be almost 5...
I just don't know!
One thing i do know, Ethan is ready when i am... and that's comforting.

0 comments: