Saturday, January 22, 2011

End of Day 3

So tomorrow is DAY 4!!!

OMG, tonight i had the Most Awesome Dinner!!!

Grilled Tilapia with Parmesan Mushrooms, Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Cauliflower "rice".

It was Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

If all meals were like tonight's???? I would not care about "carbs" or "sugar"!

Anyways, I am having fun thinking about new ways to cook foods and new ways to get in veggies.

Evan LOVED the Mushrooms (that were dipped in Egg and then in Parm and baked until Crispy). He was begg'n for more. NO!!! I wanted them all. haha.

So today i got in my Exercise! YAY!!! And ... my water too. And... Green Tea!!! I did miss one serving of Probiotics (Yogurt) but that's ok.

This afternoon, Coleen and I took the babies and my 2 older ones and we walked to the Co-Op off base. It's a SMALL Japanese store with the basics. We got our veggies and some Strawberries. I also bought some cabbage for the soup i want to make tomorrow. Yum. It was a 1 hour walk. A nice cool day with clear sky's. I REALLY enjoyed it, Ava (and the other 2) did too.

I think I'll be walking like that daily... for a few weeks. Very nice Very Nice!!!

0 comments: