Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello Day 3

So Hello Day 3.
Let me Vent it all out here, OK? I cant right... this is the point. A Place to let it all out and get fresh.
Last night i was SO hungry around 930 pm. I made some green tea and took the laptop to bed with me. I really wanted something, but not exactly anything. I beat the monster and drank the tea and went to bed.
Today I have been good (its 11 am) and Ive decided that Food is not what it's all about. I have to push the water. So... i am. It Sucks. I don't love water at 1st. It takes some getting used it.
but, today my goal is to DRINK and workout 17 minutes!! PERIOD, no Excuses!

So, after 48 hours on this "diet" i have felt SOooooooooooooooooooo good! So much Energy and Focus! I feel 1000% "better".
The energy is amazing. LOVE IT!
So, my body is less bloated i feel and so i decided to step on the scale today. WHAT WAS I THINKING???? Yup, no change. But... i know i need to push the water and I will see results. I mean, I'm eating small portion's and NO Carbs and LOTS of Veggies.
It's gotta happen.
OK, so no midweek weigh in's! OK?!?!?! ALISA OK!?!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!

Are you still in Japan? Im in Yokosuka and would love to arrange a blogger get together!!

Alisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.