Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 9

Wow, has it really been 9 days? I feel like i just wrote the "day 3" blog yesterday. Now, if time would continue to fly like this!!


I had a hard day, the day before yesterday. So, i Tried REALLY hard to make yesterday's day the best i could.
I had a mixed veggie omelet for breakfast w/ my coffee and so on.
Then, I packed my lunch because the Daughter's and I were going on a Shopping day (Skipping school).
So, Olivia and I both packed our lunches and headed out. Now, the chicken wraps were not As Delish as i wanted them to be. They dried out a little bit. Live and Learn.
But, dinner was amazing.


We ate with Coleen and Ryan, like we do a few times a week. Dinner was roasted Cajun Chicken nuggets over salad w/ parm mushrooms and roasted brussel sprouts.
I used 2 tbsp of lite ranch... and it was sooooooooooooooo good. :) YAY!


Today is day 9 and i started off this morning wanting something sweet. So, i made a Mock French Toast from the Facebook Blog "17 day diet" and WOW!! So yummy. (basically a Sweet Egg)
One thing this "diet" or "change of life" what every you wanna call it has done for me... is make me fall in LOVE with yogurt. Yummmmy!!!

0 comments: