Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from Japan!!

Happy Thanksgiving from Japan!!!!! We truly miss our family and friends during this holiday.
It has been sad... but we are making the best of it.
We REALLY missed Meemaw & Peepaw's Company... and of course home made food. We have spent most of our Thanksgiving's with Meemaw & Peepaw over the last few years. So having it with out them this year... is sad.
I of course miss my Mom on this day... i know she could use our help today... as she is having some major company.
My sister Diana is Pregnant... I sure do miss her.
I miss my Dad & Molly & The girls too!!!
Kelly & Kitty... my Very best friends... and their family's... GOSH... I have so very much to be thankful for this year.... Thankful for the WONDERFUL AWESOME Family & Friends.
I miss KY in the Winder & Ethan's Warm Wonderful Family. I am sure we are missing out on some fun 'cabin thanksgiving'.
I have so many things to be thankful for this year....
Thank You... for being Awesome Family & Friends ...................... We love you!!

This year... due to lack of 'stuff',.....We went to the Officer's Club this year. It was a nice place ... and we got dressed up... We never do that!!!
The $$ was ok... 35 $ for the Family {olivia and evan being free}.
I do have to say... there was NO GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE! OMG.... doesn't everyone have that??? I guess they don't in Japan.
I have to say... we will be having a Big Homemade Christmas Dinner this year!!



I do want to say Hello to my Friends Anne & Tiffany who are spending their Thanksgiving away from home. Anne is in Tokyo & Tiffany is in Kyoto! How Fun!!! Take pic's Girls... and i cant wait to hear all about it!!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Happy Thanksgiving Alisa and family! : )

Tiffany said...

Sounds like thanksgiving for you is full of memories of spending with your extended family. I know I miss my mom most during that day. I can't wait until I can get home for Thanksgiving again. I'll be updating my blog soon! Got tons of pictures to edit!