Sunday, November 2, 2008

MOS BURGER


On Friday Olivia and I went on a Mommy/Daughter Day Out. We had a great time, and of course my camera died. Yup... it ran out of batteries. I got this photo, and then... it took a crap-ola. haha
This picture is wonderful in my opinion. When Olivia was a baby [0-2yrs] we lived in Sasebo Japan. Ethan and I took her everywhere. One of the little American style burger places we loved was MOS BURGER. In Sasebo we had very little American choices [back in 2000-2003], and any place that tasted like home... was well visited.
So, seeing Olivia almost 7 standing in front of a place we loved when she was a baby is so Neat-o [for lack of a better word].

We ended up having a slow, wonderful breakfast at Mr. Donut [another sasebo favorite] and we shopped all day long. We got back just in time to have a little 'Family Mart' picnic before we picked up Evan at 'school'.

I hope to have more days like that with Olivia in the future.

0 comments: