Tuesday, November 25, 2008

K-cup Katastrophe

Whats the Catastrophe? .... The NEX does not sell K-Cups. Well, they sell the Hot cocoa... but, that's it. :(
Thanks Kitty for turning me onto the Keurig... the best coffee machine ever... i just might have to put in a Request for the Commissary to carry at least One Variety.
So yesterday I made the 1st batch of homemade cookies in our new house, I wish we had a Cup of Joe to go along with... They were good anyways. :)
I have to thank Kitty & Eric for 'Sponsoring our Addiction' and letting me order k-cups [&having them sent to thier house...] and they are shipping them to me Via Priority Mail, so i will be able to receive them this year... haha.

On a Up Note, the cookies were Delish!!!!!!!!
Homemade cookies sure make it feel like 'home' around here.

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Gotta love the coffee, right? The cookies look so good. Care to send a care package state side? I'll send you some sugar cookies and double chocolate fudge....fair trade???

Alisa said...

Deal! Only... i wont be baking... lol it will be japanese snacks for sure! :) [i dont have a vacuum sealer]........:):)

CoffeePHD said...

Cookies looks great. I love Keurig B60 as well. Fast and easy way to make Great coffee :). This is great website if you interesting with K Cups Giveaways every week plus bunch of Coupons on K-Cups