Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cherry Blossom Hunting in Kamakura, Part 1

Last Saturday the kids and I went to Tsurugaoka Hachiman Shrine in Kamakura for the day. Ethan was on a hike with the Boy Scouts and so we took advantage of the time to have a bit of Mommy Fun Time.
At Tsurugaoka Hachiman Shrine, there is a Most Beautiful Cherry Blossom Walkway. When in full bloom... it's breathtaking. I have never seen it in person, only in photos.
I wanted to make sure the kids and I did not miss the chance to see the 1st Blooms, and possibly a few early trees.
The Slideshow below is a bunch of photo's of the Torii Gate/Shrine/Grounds and a few Early Cherry Blooms!
I have many more photo's to share from the day... but that will be in Part 2.

If you want to view the slideshow larger, feel free to click the slideshow.
If you are recieving this via e-mail, you may have to view the slideshow
----> HERE <----

0 comments: