Monday, March 2, 2009

Commitment

After making sure I update this blog regularly for 12 full months & After reading all the things my friends and family have committed to over the years, it has had me thinking.............

(this is sooo something a woman would think!)

If I would have committed to walking or doing some sort of exercises for those 12 full months regularly...
How much healthier would i be?
How much smaller could i be?
How much longer would i live?

Well... this has been eating at me! (how funny... eating....haha)

So, i am going to Commit to exercising!!!
I am just going to start with the commitment... then we will see where it takes us.
I never said "I wanna blog for a year"... i just did it.
This is what i am going to do with Getting Healthy.
I wont give a goal... I'm just going to do it.
Lets see where it takes me! ;)

3 comments:

SabrinaT said...

I NEED to commit to moving my backside as well.. Maybe tomorrow I will...

cricketspaw said...

Yay, good for you! Go girl go!!

Alisa said...

thanks!