Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Express Shipment











(ALL THESE ITEMS WILL BE RE-PACKED MY THE MOVERS ON FRIDAY, I JUST LIKE TO BE PREPARED AND ORGANIZED).
Yesterday I started getting together our Express Shipment. The movers will be here Friday sometime (I asked for a morning pick-up). This shipment will meet us in Japan, at our new house.
Here is what i packed so far,
~Sheets/Blankets for everyone
~Bathroom 'stuff'
~1 Box of toys for Evan
~1 Box for Olivia
~2 more boxes of other playthings, PlayDoh & Micro Lego's
~a Kitchen Pack of Essentials
So far so good...
I will work on more this week...
~Oh... the Microwave is going too.
Need to buy?
~4 Regular Pillows
~Shower Liner (in-case we get on-base housing)
That's all for now~ ;)

1 comments:

Gina said...

You are well organized!

And I love seeing that big bird in there, ha ha ha.