Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Favorites!

One of my Favorite things about the Holidays... is digging the boxes out of the shed with all the Holiday Goodies inside. We love our Christmas Movies in this house. We only bring them out from Thanksgiving Night ~NewYears Day. Then they are packed away again and brought out next year. This makes the Movies Very Special for us (And probably you too!)
I thought i would share our collection...

1st movies: --->(not in any particular order)
*Disney's A Christmas of Enchantment [Olivia's Favorite...she has Quite a Few Fav's!]
*A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
*Christmas with the Kranks [my favorite]
*Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
*A FlinstonesChristmas Carol
*Ernest Saves Christmas
*The Muppet Christmas Carol
*The Polar Express [Evan's Favorite, Olivia too... really? It's a FAMILY Favorite!]
*Shrek the Hall's
*It's a Wonderful Life
*The Santa Clause 2
*Babes in Toyland
*Jack Frost
*National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
*A Christmas Story (You'll shoot your eye out) [Ethan's Favorite]
*Dr. Seuss "How the Grinch Stole Christmas
*The Year Without a Santa Claus
*HOME ALONE [The Complete Collection]
*Prancer Returns
AND
--->The Original TV Christmas Classic's --->
-Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
-Frosty the Snowman
-Frost Returns
-Santa Claus is Coming to Town
-The Little Drummer Boy
:) We love our Christmas Movies! Can you tell??

I will do Books Next!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A christmas story is also Jon's favorite!! It must be a guy thing because I also poke my eyes out!! LOL

Tiffany said...

I love A Christmas Story. I can nearly recite every line of that movie, just like my husband can recite every line of Top Gun. LOL
What about The Night Before Christmas (with the little mice who broke the clock and Santa won't come unless the clock is fixed).
I'm excited that is our next movie from Netflix. I haven't seen the movie in years!!!

Tiffany said...

I love A Christmas Story. I can nearly recite every line of that movie, just like my husband can recite every line of Top Gun. LOL
What about The Night Before Christmas (with the little mice who broke the clock and Santa won't come unless the clock is fixed).
I'm excited that is our next movie from Netflix. I haven't seen the movie in years!!!