Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Olivia!!!

Happy Birthday Olivia!!!
7 years ago you were born!!!!
Olivia was born in Sasebo Japan. She was 8 pounds and 20.5 inches long.
Little Olivia was born in a Small Japanese Hospital in rural Sasebo.
She was delivered by a Dr. Higashigima at exactly 10 am.
Her Daddy, Meemaw & Grandma-ma were in the room.
She has a special birthday because she was born in a forgein counrty, but also because she shares her special day with her Grandma-ma & her Grandma C. [My Mom & Ethans Mom.]
Happy Birthday Grandma's!!!!!
I wish I had baby pictures to share, but i dont. [everything is on CD at the moment in Ethans' paperwork.] [New Laptop, as the old one died the 1st week of our move.]
She is a chearful, loving & compasionate child. I could not ask for anything more in a Daughter! She is my little livynea.............
---> i did what could with disposable pans and supplies--->

------------> Thank You Grandma-ma!!! I just love 'Holly' my new doll------>

-----------> my very own brother present. hahahaha---------->
Evan got her the Fairy's DVD & Grandma-ma got her the doll.
Mommy & Daddy got her the LPS, Polly pocket & Ticker bell Sticker book.
Also, thank you to Tim & Kathleen for the Kitty Cat LPS [not shown] & the 2 $ bill!!!

Remember, please click the picture if you want to see it larger.
Also, this is not our furniture. We are still living with Navy Loaner 'stuff'.

1 comments:

Gina said...

Happy 7th birthday sweetheart!!! I think you and my son were born about 40 days apart or so? So very close in age, I think. : )