Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year...

Yup, its just a FEW moments from New Years Day here in Japan.
I wont go into a LONG speech about the YEAR in REVIEW.
We all know it was a crazy wonderful emotional... and exciting year.

I am Excited to start a new one... this is for sure.
I am Sad about a few things: Getting Older (i don't feel 30!), The kids Getting Older! :( (How could i possibly have a 7 yr old? and a 4 yr old? and NO Babies?? Wa!)
I still feel NEWLY married, and i guess that's a GOOD THING, esp. With Ethan and My Anniversary coming up Quickly (2 weeks) ... it will be 11 years Married! WOW! Where did the time go?

I never really cared about the NEW YEAR before, but this year... it's different.
I am FAR AWAY from those i love, and i am OLD NOW (LOL HAHA) and ... my Babies are Big kids! ........
It's all a bit much.
I guess this is why people 'drink' to the New year... hahahahaha

I have a COLD bottle of bubbly in the fridge, but Ethan is SICK AS A DOG... Evan is Sick and Olivia is feeling better... Me? How can i be sick? Mothers are not allowed. So,... maybe i will have a bit of bubbly alone... while on the phone w/ someone... while i play my NEW Fav Game on Wii... Animal Crossing: City Folk.

OK! I hope that was not toooooooooo sappy...
But,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2009!!!

0 comments: