Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Movie Night [Holiday Movie Selection] It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

Tonight we were watching It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.
I usually don't enjoy The Muppets. They are not a Favorite of mine.
The movie was really good though!
It was a good holiday movie to add to our collection.
Olivia (7) really Enjoyed watching it!
Evan (3) could care less.
Ethan's favorite Characters are The Muppets. :)
The kids have really enjoyed having Daddy around.

I really loved this movie... as i Really like Joan Cusack.


This photo was taken with my Web Cam, as my Kodak Camera is out of batteries.

1 comments:

Jade said...

Hi there, My name is Jade and my Husband's name is Dustin and in two days we find out for sure if we're moving to Yokosuka Japan :) We are excited, anxious, and nervous. I have read through your blog and it seems like you are enjoying Yokosuka. I was wondering how you like the housing? Do you have any pictures of where you live? Do you live in the highrise?

-Jade