Thursday, April 16, 2009

OMG!!


CAMERA<----------- CLICK TO SEE IT! HOLY-MOLY!

I am still in shock.

This Camera has been on my mind for a little while now, but i would never buy myself a new camera when i have a perfectly good one sitting right here.... (a little bit sticky from the Yakiniku Sauce... haha!). I have been using a Kodak Z712IS for about 1 yr... and i do love it, and it takes wonderful photos! BUT... it's big, and i love to take pic's of EVERYTHING, so you cant be discreet with the Kodak... but with this? I can snap away, and no one has to know!
haha!
My hubby walks in yesterday from work... as i am cleaning the bathroom, he hands me this box.
I can not believe my eyes!
I honestly thought "What did i forget?? Anniversary/Birthday/Something???".
I spent the next hour asking him Why and saying Thank You.
It's odd and yes Wonderful to be given a Everyday present for no 'reason'.
Ethan says, "I know it will get used, every last penny of it... that's why i got it for you".
Um, ok!
THANK YOU!
Later than night, a friend comes over... and says "wow and early Mothers Day Gift?? and he is like YEA!!!! That's what it is..........." LMAO!
Good One Honey!

0 comments: